L337z0n3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l337zone.no-ip.org

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kutie pie
Mod
Mod
kutie pie

remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue Empty
PostSubject: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime9th October 2008, 7:50 pm

white and yellow p hats can be for mod an admin =P

if playerrights >=2
playeritem[playerhat] = 1042(or what ever id is)

well this is a bad code.. idk what im doin there but still lol. i can easily figure this out Smile
Back to top Go down
L337-h4x0r
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime9th October 2008, 8:14 pm

ok but i dont know if i want people to have the bonuses that the blue phat gives u, i guess i could lower it substantially but idk what do u think?
Back to top Go down
http://l337-scape.gekinzuku.com
kutie pie
Mod
Mod
kutie pie

PostSubject: Re: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime9th October 2008, 11:42 pm

uum.. easy... go in item.cfg(orcgf) and change the bonuses to all 0's lol.. tada =P verry easy fix

then go through char files and find ppl with yellow and white p hats and remove them lol..
and if their a really low level.. ban them if they got a lot of p hats.. like 20-300.. it means it was the guy who duped :l
Back to top Go down
Zezima
Admin
Admin
Zezima

PostSubject: Re: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime10th October 2008, 6:36 pm

whats the big issue with p-hats? i think you shuld make em mod and admin only...and there untradeable to anyone bud staff..o and you can only get them in mod and admin zone Smile Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://l337zone.darkbb.com
kutie pie
Mod
Mod
kutie pie

PostSubject: Re: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime11th October 2008, 1:54 am

that might work =P since all the char files need reset when the xp rates are lowered anyways. =)
Back to top Go down
Zezima
Admin
Admin
Zezima

PostSubject: Re: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime11th October 2008, 1:59 am

but they shuld give you +700 all stats...Smile
Back to top Go down
kutie pie
Mod
Mod
kutie pie

PostSubject: Re: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime11th October 2008, 7:51 pm

lol o.o
Back to top Go down
Zezima
Admin
Admin
Zezima

PostSubject: Re: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime11th October 2008, 10:00 pm

hey lol..ur admin or mod you get that right...the mostt power
Back to top Go down
kutie pie
Mod
Mod
kutie pie

PostSubject: Re: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime12th October 2008, 1:49 am

eer.. huh?
Back to top Go down
Zezima
Admin
Admin
Zezima

PostSubject: Re: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime12th October 2008, 2:11 am

if ur mod or admin u deserve that ultimate power for all stats
Back to top Go down
kutie pie
Mod
Mod
kutie pie

PostSubject: Re: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime19th October 2008, 6:24 pm

if your mod or admin and you abuse your power you get demoted. that seems to make more sence -.-... thats why when i had allstar server. i disabled admin pking :l my cuz found a bug to beable to atk through it though, so it wasnt fool proof :l

the reason was. admins and mods can spawn stuff. they spawn it and then they go and die with it. it just causes the ammount of that item to go out of control. i also think the god armous should be droped from certain things. but that takes more coding..
Back to top Go down
Zezima
Admin
Admin
Zezima

PostSubject: Re: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime19th October 2008, 9:26 pm

not like that....ultimate power for all stats like attack and str lol
Back to top Go down
kutie pie
Mod
Mod
kutie pie

PostSubject: Re: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime24th October 2008, 11:59 pm

-.- the idea of admin pking is still bad idea :l if you want to pk.. you should have to go through all the levels like everyone else
Back to top Go down
L337-h4x0r
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime25th October 2008, 11:59 am

yes that makes sense but how do u suspose i would be able to make it so that they cant pk?
Back to top Go down
kutie pie
Mod
Mod
kutie pie

PostSubject: Re: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime29th October 2008, 7:15 pm

lmao very simple.. easiest line of code i ever made =)

in the nonwild tag. just add || (playerrights >= 2)

im gona add it in there and have it quoted out. you can edit it in if you want Smile at the top. i am going to have a code to type for all of the updates i put in. so like 49432 will be for the fire cape. or somthin liek that (that code will probably not be used)
Back to top Go down
L337-h4x0r
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime29th October 2008, 8:01 pm

ok sweet
Back to top Go down
kutie pie
Mod
Mod
kutie pie

PostSubject: Re: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime29th October 2008, 9:29 pm

how to.

ctrl+f

type nonwild()
hit enter

last line of code should be changed to this
|| heightLevel == 1 || playerRights >= 2) {
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue   remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

remove yellow and gold p hats, re-instate blue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L337z0n3 :: Server Ideas!! :: Server Ideas-
Jump to: