L337z0n3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l337zone.no-ip.org

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

server idea/suggestion about moderators

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
j0k3rz

server idea/suggestion about moderators Empty
PostSubject: server idea/suggestion about moderators   server idea/suggestion about moderators I_icon_minitime28th November 2008, 7:20 pm

I really love this server and i would hate for it to be syi'd. A lot of people go around on runelocus server status page looking for servers to play on, so if they come on this one they will probally not like it because very few people even play on the server. They just go around logging onto servers if they find a good one they will play on it if they don't like it they can syi. Also i have quite a few friends who love to play private servers, so i will invite atleast 7 or 8, then the server ip will just go running through the whole school and there will be a lot of people playing. Also i think we have not alot of staff. I have been playing this whole day on this server and i did not see more then 1 moderator log on. We need more active staff members to be active on forums/in the game.So i will decide to make a mod/admin application.

Name in game:j0k3rz
What experience do you have: I have been mod/admin/co on many servers. And in some cases i've helped the host/owner code.
How long have you been playing private servers: I have been playing for more then a year.
Tell us about your self: well my name is jason, i am a nice out going person.
Will you abuse your powers if u receive any: no i will not i will make sure all the other staffs do not abuse also.
what will you do for the community of l337zone: i will help/respect all players not just with game issues,with personal issues also.

Thank you,
j0k3rz
Back to top Go down
L337-h4x0r
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: server idea/suggestion about moderators   server idea/suggestion about moderators I_icon_minitime29th November 2008, 1:54 pm

the reason that there are not many people who are staff is because there are not many ppl who play, i will give you mod b/c you sound qualified but if u abuse your power in any way you will be demoted and possibly banned.
Back to top Go down
http://l337-scape.gekinzuku.com
kutie pie
Mod
Mod
kutie pie

PostSubject: Re: server idea/suggestion about moderators   server idea/suggestion about moderators I_icon_minitime2nd January 2009, 9:39 am

lol he like takin my spot cuz i not play in so long =) but im back :s but i cant connect Sad
Back to top Go down
L337-h4x0r
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: server idea/suggestion about moderators   server idea/suggestion about moderators I_icon_minitime2nd January 2009, 6:35 pm

kutie pie wrote:
lol he like takin my spot cuz i not play in so long =) but im back :s but i cant connect Sad

i took the server down read this: https://l337zone.darkbb.com/all-read-f20/please-read-everyone-t72.htm
Back to top Go down
http://l337-scape.gekinzuku.com
kutie pie
Mod
Mod
kutie pie

PostSubject: Re: server idea/suggestion about moderators   server idea/suggestion about moderators I_icon_minitime6th January 2009, 7:11 pm

ur such a poop face :l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: server idea/suggestion about moderators   server idea/suggestion about moderators I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server idea/suggestion about moderators
Page 1 of 1