L337z0n3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l337zone.no-ip.org

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i forgot the name of it...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kutie pie
Mod
Mod
kutie pie

i forgot the name of it... Empty
PostSubject: i forgot the name of it...   i forgot the name of it... I_icon_minitime6th October 2008, 6:01 pm

idk the name of it any more. but it is a java/c kind of coded game. it is like an online lego thing. it either has brick or block or blox in the name, its somthin weird tho. i remembered it used to be kind of fun. it is multiplayer and you can even make your own house and such. you must be good at codeing for it tho Sad. if you are not good at coding it would be a lot harder to make your own stuff. it would be really sweet if we could get ppl to make levels for us =) once u make em you can upload em to the server and play them with people. XD afro
Back to top Go down
kutie pie
Mod
Mod
kutie pie

PostSubject: FIGURED IT OUT!   i forgot the name of it... I_icon_minitime7th October 2008, 6:56 am

it is RoBlox. I cant belive i found it so fast tho. last time it took me weeks of searching lol... well its still a fun pass time. other ppl become dicks in it tho -.- (most of them are guys, what do ya know)
Back to top Go down
Zezima
Admin
Admin
Zezima

PostSubject: Re: i forgot the name of it...   i forgot the name of it... I_icon_minitime11th October 2008, 12:40 am

ye thats what i thought....theres this retarded kid at my school that sais "IL OWN YOU ON ROBLOX!!!"....... i swear he needs to go into a mental institute!!!
Back to top Go down
https://l337zone.darkbb.com
kutie pie
Mod
Mod
kutie pie

PostSubject: Re: i forgot the name of it...   i forgot the name of it... I_icon_minitime11th October 2008, 1:58 am

lol.... but its a good time passer :l kid must be a nerd =P lol
Back to top Go down
Zezima
Admin
Admin
Zezima

PostSubject: Re: i forgot the name of it...   i forgot the name of it... I_icon_minitime11th October 2008, 2:03 am

no..just retarded..red head fat wears sweats.....btw i tried roblox and i lagged soo bad it almost crashed my computer......
Back to top Go down
https://l337zone.darkbb.com
kutie pie
Mod
Mod
kutie pie

PostSubject: lol..   i forgot the name of it... I_icon_minitime11th October 2008, 7:59 pm

meh i got a lag issue too... its only when monsters are out tho. other than that i seem to do pretty good :l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i forgot the name of it...   i forgot the name of it... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i forgot the name of it...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L337z0n3 :: Random Topics :: Games-
Jump to: